Saturday 26 January 2008

Friendship


Today I receive a call from a friend who I do not contact nearly about 2-3 years. We are good friend because she is a good and trustworthy lady. She is helpful, considerable, willing to share her experience and knowledge with the surrounding people, especially to her junior like me. She appreciates friendship very much. I really respect and like her very much. We even have not contacted so long already, but when we start to chat on the phone today … the feeling is coming back … we are so close …. I really like the feeling and feel so warm….I strongly believe that this is so called “true friendship” J

Sometimes, I just feel that I am very lucky because I can meet many good guys and gals throughout my life. I am surrounded by most of the good people, and for sure there are many bad people as well, but I really don’t care about them. I really treasure a “true friendship” … thanks!

According to Buddhist teaching (cause and effect), I am told that I was doing “good” in my past life(s), so as reward, I can meet many kind people out here. However, I need to ensure that I do not deplete my good karma. I need to “keep and save” more for my good karma this life every moment in order to sustain this kind of good treatment! It’s just like a bank saving account, if you always use the money (good karma), u will be broke one day! Please, please do good… avoid evil …. (& purify my mind)!

No comments: